Monday, August 30, 2010

She is soooo smart. SOOoooo smart! lol

So I got to work to find that systems had emailed me the psychos message. The FUNNY thing about it is... it made me laugh. I finally find this situation humorous. Her purpose is to get me to stop talking to Sheldon. HA! I haven't been is the funniest part. But another funny part is that she is threatening to contact William. If she came between me and William...wouldn't it be logical that I'd probably have MORE OF A REASON to talk to Sheldon. Cuz if I don't have a man, there is no reason to NOT talk to Sheldon. And when she calls me...who do I contact? Sheldon, duh... She is a complete idiot. She is sooo smart. SOOOOOOOO smart. ha.

The more I think about this situation she has put herself in...the more I find it HILARIOUS!!!

I didn't sleep at all last night. I have had to take sleeping pills at night to sleep and last night I got home too late to take one....so I get to work today on about 45 minutes sleep. Yay, me!!

No comments: