I actually had to file a police report today. Not very exciting. This crazy girl is convinced I have slept with her boyfriend. I haven't talked to the darn fool for like 18 months. She is NUTS! I went to the police station and gave them all the information I had. I have to retrieve emails from over a year ago from my work email. That will be embarrassing to ask systems for... I also have to send my phone bill for this month and last month to show all the calls from her this week. It looks like my weekend is going to be packed.
To top it all off, I am trying to make it to Idaho for my aunt Krystle's funeral. I really don't need this girl's crap right now. Oh well. She calls me again in the next 3 years, she goes to jail. The guy I was talking to said he would be more than happy to go get her and take her to jail. He also said I could ride along with him. I liked him.... =) He kinda turned this situation into comedy. Which is what I think of it as well. He told me he would keep me safe though! haha... nice! He also told me that if she contacts William (since he is no part in this), I can sue her for MONEY. He asked if she had a house and she happened to just tell me she bought one...so yeah, I'll have a new house. hahaha. If we break up because of her, it is considered some sorta distress caused by her and we get money for that. Mmm.... I'm liking where this is going!
I am so glad I don't have the jealousy quality about me. If William was sleeping with someone, I'd be done. I don't know what she thinks she will accomplish. I guess she is ashamed cuz she said, "I'm not going to be made a fool. I won't go down looking like I got played." Well...if you did, its better to do that than look like a freakin psycho. Really? You'd rather tell your friend, "I called that girl....I told her!" when THAT GIRL hasn't talked to your man in 18 months!! Than to say "Damn, I got cheated on..." and let people feel sorry for you. Cuz in the end, what did you tell me... really? What did you tell me that I didn't already know? Your boyfriend played you a year and a half ago..if you didn't learn then, you won't learn now. And whats even funnier is.. I WOULDA NEVER KNOWN ABOUT THIS. I woulda assumed they lived happily ever after. Its kinda comforting to know that I ended up happy, and she ended up miserable enough to do this. That is always a comforting thing to know. hahaha. Hilarious. She was trying to convince herself (thru telling me) that Sheldon and I were never together. Good! Then stop calling me. Why you worried about me if we don't want to claim each other as exes? Then she sat and tried to make me feel bad about the gifts his sisters and mom got me for Christmas. "You were an afterthought!" Seriously?? So were they. I went on my lunch at work and grabbed some stuff to throw in a basket. I didn't plan on spending Thanksgiving with them..and Sheldon sat and bitched to me..."remember this.. Next time you want me to come down there or you want me to do something for you. Just remember that you would stay and spend time with my family." So I stayed. Same thing with Christmas. I always spend it with my homies and he tried to make me feel bad... so literally Christmas Eve, he convinced me to go up there. My friends were pissed and I totally had nothing for his family. I felt TERRIBLE when Mona got me the cutest card ever with a gift card. And Shey and Tristan gave me a $50 gift card and a picture of Tristan. I didn't have anything for them. Apparently they were together for Tristans birthday and I sent a gift. I wonder where she was when Sheldon called and had me talk to Tristan so he could thank me. OH and then on New Years Eve when we were going out, I wanted to stay home with Tristan. We had a good time but that night Sheldon found that I had update my profile on the dating site we met on...so he was ticked. He complained that he thought I was his girl and couldn't believe I was still talking to people. I didn't know we had established that. I'm not the type of girl to assume we are together so we fought half of NYE night. And that was the night we ended up breakin up (if we were ever together)... I was there at the hopital with him when his best friend had their baby. For someone who didn't care for me...he sure pretended to. lol. And what I don't get is... I didn't think he was that hot. He had a nice body...I do give him that. But when I met him, I wasn't attracted to him. He won my heart by buying me things and treating me good. Even Dora talked to him on the phone once and she told me, "Kristina!! DO NOT go out with that guy. He is weird and he sounds GAY." lol... I never wanted to introduce him to my friends cuz he woulda got torn apart. You gotta be pretty dang hot to fit into our crowd of friends or we will rag on you sooo bad. We are worse than a Mean Girls Club. So he never met my friends when he was here. He also has her convinced that I was trying to get pregnant by him. WOW.. cuz does he know me at all?!?! I am not even sure I want kids! But I know I don't want them til after 30... Funny thing is...he was telling me that same thing about his ex girlfriend. That she had tried to get pregnant so he wouldn't leave her. Sheldon and Saliva are made for each other. They are both completely crazy. I hope things work out for them...
I don't play those games with men... It is so easy for me to end the relationship part of a friendship. I was telling my ex-husband about it and he said, "How come you always have to deal with insanely jealous people? I was one of them. I am really sorry about that." I laughed. I did have to do this exact shit when I got divorced. I had to file a police report and get a restraining order so he couldn't talk to me. I DID NOT end up pressing charges on him though cuz as soon as he knew I talked to the cops, he left me alone. Law was something he didn't want to be involved in. I guess its a maturity thing..she keeps saying how I am acting my age. I don't get what she is proving by saying that...cuz she is doing some teenage b.s. She kept saying, "I am smart!" Ummmm...no. That isn't smart. Anyone can search public records or do research online...but who is psychotic and stalkerish enough to actually do it?!?! Not me... I guess there are just some things I will never understand..and losing your head is definitely one of them. I am way too calm and collected to freak out like she is doing now. If that makes me qualify as "acting my age" than I guess thats exactly what I want.
She kept threatening to talk to William like it was gonna hurt me. If William broke up with me cuz she called him, I'd know he wasn't a real man who I wanted in my life. I mean, we both know its a pretty poor excuse. If he is lookin for an excuse out...give it to him. Give him the chance. I can sue and get money from her instead. Awesome. And actually, I know him well enough to know he'd laugh at the situation. He does not get a rise out of many things either. He is too grown up for the high school kinda drama. So her threat doesn't bother me. Not one of them... She also threatened to come find me. I welcome that. I also welcome her touching me. Cuz if she lays one finger on me, I sure would sue her. And I won't fight back. She can beat the daylights out of me for all I care. I'll sit there calmly and let her do it..just for the money. Yup, I'm one of those girls now...the one who will do whatever she can to get money from a situation. Hell...I like to vacation! Someone has to pay for it...and it sure ain't gonna be me!
Its ridiculous that when someone has a problem, they can't fess up to it being their own. They gotta blame someone else. You should have heard her on the phone...blaming me for him not having a job and living off of her. What girl lets a man LIVE OFF OF HER?!?! I'm traditional. If I have to pay for ANYTHING for my man, I'm out. He pays for dates. He pays for hotels, housing, etc. He pays for dinner and such while we are out. I have a little more respect for myself than that. I kept saying, "what do you want to hear? I'll say it.. Just leave me alone." I am glad I recorded the call on my phone and my company records calls...so I can use it in court. That girl is psychotic. Luckily, I haven't even been to L.A. in like 2 years so my debit card purchases, credit card purchases and such can prove that too. Its still a fabulous life I lead!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment