Friday, May 15, 2009

15 year habits.....

That there picture is of my plate when I was at lunch with my clients. Seriously....that is fish, not chicken. I don't eat fish.... something I have said for 15 years. Yesterday, I ate fish. I don't get fish. It doesn't taste good, it is not filling, it doesn't even LOOK appetizing. ACTUALLY I have had fish tacos at Rubios about 5 times in the past 5 years BUT they don't count. And I say this cuz the only thing that makes them good is the fact they are BREADED, FRIED, and then have loads of guac. You can't even taste the fish if there is any at that point. Meh... I still vote NO to fish.

P.S. I also ate sushi...which I have always hated. I had eel and it was cooked so that doesn't really count as sushi anyways. They just called it sushi so people like me who don't eat raw fish can say they have tasted sushi!!! Actually the eel was pretty good... but only cuz of the seasoning not cuz of the meat. =)

Steve is kinda hot for an Asian. Steve is the director of the company who is my client. I kinda flirt with him when we meet. His truck is actually sexier. Its an Escalade. Mmmm.. Yesterday he told me that Jimmy called him and told him not to talk about baseball this time. Ha! Last meeting, I tried to get Steve to convince Jimmy we needed a team building experience and so we needed to go to an Angels game. LOL. This time I tried to convince them that the team building would take place if we could close down the bar at the restaurant we were at. Jimmy C thinks I am crazy and I think Jimmy B doesn't really get my sense of humor. The wine list was VERY extensive!!! It would have been like wine tasting...definitely team building experiences to be had in that!!
Sheldon needs to listen Trinas "Single Again Remix". I'm still mad at him....and that song sums it up... "Single again, back on the prowl, I thought he was perfect..I don't know how." Meh...he's an ass.

No comments: