Monday, May 11, 2009

My head hurts...

I just need to vent....as I do most of the time when I write on this thing. Its my outlet for excitement, disappointment...or just random thoughts. My heart is on overload. Sheldon has me twisted in so many knots. My brain hurts, my heart hurts, and my stomach hurts. Wait...did I say heart? Right... I don't have one of those...but if I did, he might have hurt it. A million questions are running through my head. I don't wanna talk about the situation just yet cuz I know he is stressed out and has more on his mind than I do. So we continue to talk about trivial things. Did he really wrong me? I wasn't in a relationship with him so this didn't effect me or what he and I had. I think we are too good of friends to let this come between us. Do I ask myself why he did it? Yes...I do. But does it change anything between us? No. Not at all. If anything, it made us closer. I now can make sense of things. I now know what he is going through and can happily give him the space he needs and let him contact me. Thats what confuses me even more. Should I really be upset? I am...in some ways. But I think I stopped caring in the way I used to so this isn't having the same effect on me as it would have even two months ago. I miss him. I'll be the first to admit that. And I am glad after that 6 week thing we had going on... that we are now talking again.

No comments: