Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday....

Every Wednesday night at 9pm, you will see me walking into Applebees. Yes...that is my hangout. I am a regular...and I somewhat proudly say that. Lol. I love the bartender...Alexis. She is hot. Oh wait...I am not lesbian. She is really cool though. Hmmm...I love Wednesdays.

I got the sexiest boy shorts today. They are Lakers underwear. Haha... I can't wait to wash and wear them. I had to order them from HONG KONG!!!! Hell...what it takes to get shit. I also got a Lakers watch, a new Lakers dog tag, a Lakers shirt, and a personalized Lakers thong...lol. That says, "Lakers Gurl Forever". I freakin love it all!!!! Game tomorrow...just in case ya'all didn't hear me earlier.

I love my brother being here. Tonight we chilled at home til it was Applebees time. We walked to the store around the corner and we were laughing and bullshittin the whole time. I love that kid. I hope he lasts in Diego without his kids. I love having him here. We cleaned tonight...but not really. We kinda just talked and came up with plans on how we should fix up the house and stuff. Its so cool to come home and have someone chill to relate to....without the drama of a dang relationship.

My bestie brought up a good point tonight. Randomly she said, "you know....what happened with you and Sheldon over the past week sucks." I was like, "yeah..but I am over it. I hadn't talked to him for like 6 weeks anyways. I knew we would talk again...but I didn't plan on it being this soon. I thought it would take another month or so. I kinda think we will talk and be friends again...but I need time to forgive him for this stupid stuff." She says, "yeah. but this guy meant a lot to you. Christy, you never cry...and I remember you telling me you cried after a fight with him a few months back. That tells me how much he was a part of your life." I just kinda stared at a blank wall and thought about it. She was right. Two years is a long time. And it does suck. He is kind of a punk for not being able to confess what he has been up to. =*( Sad again.....

No comments: