Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ranting and Raving

Wine tours and shopping in L.A. Leaving now so I can catch the Lakers game up there... damn, my life is nice. Maybe...just maybe... I'll talk Sheldon into meeting up. =) Lol. Yeah... friends can't hurt too bad, right??? Meh...who cares. Too bad I don't have a heart cuz if I did, and he broke it, I would care. But I just don't care. Something is wrong with me. The thing about Sheld is...he likes the Lakers (my passion), he likes baseball (my next passion), he likes Hooters (oh...and do I have those..lol), ugh...nevermind. I'll just wait for him to call me. I give it til June 3rd. But I know for sure he will call me when he comes to the SD baseball tourney for the 4th of July weekend. He always calls me that weekend. A max of 6 weeks til we talk.

I miss Jorge. I wish his family would stay away for a minute. They are distracting me from my gay boyfriend.

I don't understand why people are on the Lakers about going 7 games this series when Boston went 7 last year against an 8th seed and went on to win the ship! AND they went 7 this year with the crappy Bulls. Double Standard? YA THINK?? Time to go to L.A. GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!! GO LAKERS!!!!

No comments: