Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Shoes
Despite the fact I have about 70 pairs of them (no...seriously. This is a literal understatment of how many pairs of shoes I own....) I hate them. And my feet have become weak. I used to be able to run on small rocks. My feet weren't sensitive at all. I was never bothered when I went bare foot. I just walked on my break with My Favorite Mexican (yes...I'm her favorite white gurl...) and I now have a blister from walking bare foot on concrete. It makes me really mad cuz I love being bare foot. =( And this blister isn't small. Given the concrete is hot cuz the sun is beating down on us...but its bigger than the diameter of a quarter! WTF?!?! Since when did I become so much like a gurl?!? I'm supposed to be a tomboy. I don't get blisters!!! =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment