Saturday, May 16, 2009
Last Night...
I had some random lady trying to make out with me. Literally all she did was talk about making out with me. Everytime she turned to me and said, "I love you so much!!" I turned away from her kiss...but then she would turn my face back to kiss me. You know, if I was lesbian, I could get with the hottest girls. I am much better at flirting with women than I am men. Men are just so sexy though... I couldn't look past them to notice a woman. This chick told me she liked to play matchmaker so she kept asking me what men I thought were hot. Eventually, I just pulled out a picture of Sheldon on my phone and said...."Well this guy was pretty hot. But he was much less than perfect." I think she finally realized that I am not really looking for a man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment