So William left this morning and I could not get out of bed to leave him. Lol. I was lying there scratching his back until his daughter called and said she was on her way...yeah, then I was gone really quick cuz I am not quite ready to meet her just yet. I am super tired today. We had an amazing date last night. He took me to dinner at P.F. Changs and got us the table that we ate at for our very first date. Guys don't remember the things he does...it almost scares me. He remembers everything we have done. Dates, times, etc. We also went to get frozen yogurt (my favorite) and talked all night. Literally...I think we went to bed at like 3 and when my alarm went off at 6 (so I wouldn't get up and go to work), he started talking to me again and we talked til 8 when his daughter called. I truly do love him. I always have. I learned some things that I didn't know before and he put a lot of trust in me with his current life. I got a picture display of everything in his life...from his mom, to his kids, to his business, to his house that looks bigger than a freakin hotel, to the guest house which is where I want to live cuz its actually a normal size... I saw the house on the beach that he and his daughter looked at in La Jolla for him to buy...yeah...beach house with a pool. I know I love this guy. We have discussed how we will go about our relationship and he thinks that a move to San Diego might be best. He promised to come once a month to see me or he would fly me out to ATL to visit him but he wants to be together at least for a couple weekends in ATL or a week in Cali every month. Good thing this guy has lots of money cuz if we were both broke, it'd make for a miserable time away from each other. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Hmm....I can't believe I am saying that. If we are still together next summer, he is informed me that we are going to Japan. Wow. Japan. He also informed me that he always hires a personal translator so we don't have to worry about that kind of thing. wow. again. This is the stuff that confuses me. Can't we just be normal? Can't we just have no money and struggle to make house payments and not drive range rovers and sports cars but maybe just a pontiac instead? Can't we just fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon instead of some exotic island that he probably has some kind of ownership in? Can't we let our kids go to public schools instead of prestigious private schools? Oh nevermind. I love him just the way he is. Porche's and Range Rovers are just fine.
I'm tired. I don't even make sense. Let me go home! 2.5 hours and I will be PASSED out on my sofa trying to listen to the Boise State game in my sleep!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment