Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I love men...(plural)

But William is among them. So we have been talking all morning. This guy cracks me up. I have him giggling like he is in a teenage romance with our little sweet nothings. I love hearing him laugh and his smile melts me. When I walked in his room yesterday, both our grins were just huge...and neither of us could stop smiling all night. Anyways, today he won't stop complimenting me. He keeps saying how white my teeth are and with my beautiful smile, it is captivating. I get complimented on my white teeth all the time. I don't get it. The only ones I have ever needed cleaned have been the bottom...most likely cuz they are more crooked than the top. I always feel that I need to get them whitened but by the compliments...if they are genuine..I guess I won't waste my money. I actually was going to whiten them this week, but I got busy with pool partys and friends all week cuz it was sooooo miserably hot, so it didn't happen. But anyhow... that he keeps talking about my teeth makes me nervous about smiling. And I start to notice other peoples teeth... its weird cuz smiles capture my heart too...as I said above... so I am glad I have white teeth. He also says my eyes can capture a heart. He said if someone looks into them, they are seducing. I have Harris eyes... big brown eyes that I sometimes feel are way too big. But its another thing that people always compliment me about. When Sheldon and I were dating, he told me that my pictures bring out my smile and make a guy weak in the knees cuz of that smile, but in person, my eyes are what makes him weak in the knees. He said when he looks into my eyes he can read my mood and tell if I am hurting or truly happy. And he also told me that they were seductive. So here is to my bright white toothy goofy grin...and my eyes... both of which seem to get me my men.

No comments: