Thursday, September 10, 2009

I need a nap....

August 31-William was here. Went to bed at 3:30am, at work by 6am
Sept 1-William was here. Went to bed at 2am, at work by 6am
Sept 2-William was here. Went to bed at 3am, up talking again at 6am, finally out of bed and to work by 8am on --->
Sept 3-William was here, as I said, got to work late around 8am. He left me that morning to go back home. Sad. Went to bed late again...who knows why.
Sept 4-Pool Party. Got home around midnight.
Sept 5- Beach Party. Was up at 7am so I could go shopping for food at approx 8am and to the beach by 10am.
Sept 6- to the Del Mar horse races and the concert. Didn't get home til late again.
Sept 7- Up and about with friends all day. Late dinner with friends at Olive Garden. Home late again.
Sept 8- at work by 6am and in bed by 8:30 pm.
Sept 9- at work by 6am and at Alexis' birthday party all night.
Tonight... yeah, Alexis birthday party again....the 2nd celebration.
Tomorrow...Up early to come to work for International Day. We got dragon dancers, hip hop dancers, we got a bagpipe player, we got a ukelele player, pacific islander dances, salsa dancing, Singing, and my favorite every year...we got Alice Davis' (yes, the mother of Antonio Davis who plays in the NBA...) grandson who does the Martin Luther King Jr speech. He is so emotional about it. Its freakin awesome. I love International Day at work. Retarded, I know... it shows the weirdest side of me. Oh well. Its not bad to show pride in your workplace. (Ha...it probably is bad that you are working on your day off so that you can be there for an event like this tho.....)

Someday, I promise I am going to sleep. Saturday. I am going to plan nothing. Absolutely nothing. I am going to cover my window with a blanket so its dark all day and I am just going to sleep...for like 15 hours straight. cuz I am so tired. And I need some major rest. My body aches, my tummy hurts, my eyes keep shutting all day at work, I have drank so many rockstars that I think soon I will just turn into a rockstar. Yup...its gonna happen. I can't wait for lunchtime. I need my hour nap ASAP!!!

No comments: