Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Wow....what a night!
So I had a super busy night last night. Adam is moving back to Rexburg. He just can't cut it on his own... lol. I got home and tried to help him move some of his stuff out. Buying some of it off him and putting some of it on craigslist. I also was buying some stuff off craigslist that he is taking with him...which includes my VERY OWN SODA MACHINE!!!! Yay! I have loved having his soda machine there. Every morning I grab a water and a soda and I head off to work. It convenient and with two roommates, the fridge is always full so you don't have room for stuff like soda. It was a perfect solution. So I am very excited to have one of my own. When we finally got all that stuff done, I talked to Taylor for a bit and caught the 2nd half of the Charger game. So yeah....they didn't play well at all. Where were the frickin blockers?!? Rivers had no time to throw at all! And so yeah...I wasn't very happy and was actually impressed they came out with a win..cuz yeah, they shouldn't have when they played like that. That got over at 11 so I showered and crawled into bed around midnight...and yeah, I could fall asleep right now. 4:50 is way too effin early! Its even still dark! Sad I have to wake up at that hour. I'm gonna be lookin to watch the sun rise in an hour. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment