Tuesday, September 1, 2009
William
is here. And ya know... we had an awesome night last night. He has asked me ONCE AGAIN to be his girlfriend. I don't know how I feel about that. I love him...I just don't know if its for him or his money and what he can provide me. Sometimes its hard to decipher that from love and I am especially having a hard time with that. Seriously, I can't stop smiling when I am with him. We laugh so much. He gets my jokes. He is mature and kind and yeah...that money thing. Very secure. The way he makes me feel...it can't be beat. BUT with money comes a lot of issues. He may be 43, but he is one of the sexiest men I have ever met. Its not that I am insecure about him, but I don't want him to think he can buy me...he doesn't seem the type to be controlling, but neither did my ex husband and I am VERY VERY hesitant about being with someone who doesn't compliment me, but tries to own me. Bottom line... I love him. He is an amazing man in every sense of the word. I just don't know if it would last forever. And he is Baptist...so it wouldn't last eternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment