Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I was wrong

So I have come to the conclusion...that maybe I was wrong yesterday. I don't love men. I love a man. William. Why are things going so well with my man?!? I am pretty sure I am going to let him take me off the market again. But I am not going to answer him until he is gone...so I know he has not strong influence on my decision to be his girlfriend.

I don't know what I want... Its like we had this talk...and it all sounded good. He apologized up and down and asked me all kinds of things. I was honest with him about most of what I felt. I love him in a way...but I'm not sure its the right kind of love. He keeps asking me if I would move there or accept him if he stayed here and I tried to explain that I don't trust him because of some of the broken promises from the past. He was like, "babe, tell me what I have to do... If you want me to call you everday, fly you to me every weekend, if I have to call you 4 times a day, or once a month...whatever you want..." I tried to explain to him that love isn't like that. Love is just open to anything...its not forced calls or visits. Its just time together, patience, and seeing where things go. I don't want to give him an ultimatum.

I wish he did live closer. It would make things much less difficult. But Georgia....really? I don't want to live there. And his kids are happy where they are at. =(

No comments: