Yeah. EX husband. Why I even entertain the thought of us being friends again... Hell, I am kidding myself. I don't know why we talk. He is so sensitive to things. I don't love him anymore. I don't love anything about him. But he seems to still think I do. He seems to still be in love with me too. Its been 6 yrs since we were married...and a lot has changed since then. I'm not, by any means, who I was. And I don't do nerds anymore. He is so sensitive to simple things. He mentioned something and I said, "And those are the little things that make me glad we got divorced." and he got SOOOOO mad. Sometimes, I think he wants us to be married again. It won't happen. Like William says, "You can't go back and change the ending to a story that has already been written." I love him for saying that. Its perfect. If you couldn't work it out the 1st time, it won't change the 2nd time around.
I talked to William for 2 hrs on the phone Friday. Oh man... I am so in love with him. He leaves me on cloud 9 every time I think about him. He pulled a funny this time tho... he decided it would be hilarious to put his mom on the phone. Yup. His mom. It was actually cute though. She told me to take good care of her only son and she would make sure he did the same. She also told me to get my buns out to NC to meet her. She was adorable. He got back on the phone and said, "what I'd give to see the look on your face right now....haha" yeah... haha is right. I love him. And I am glad I got to talk to his mom. She sounded just as amazing as him. Some day maybe I will make my way to visit her. I don't know. Everytime I tell him I am ready, I feel I am pushing things and I am not ready at all. Who knows what will happen or when.
Other good news. I booked my flight to Boise. Now I just got to get my Broncos tickets on lock. College football is the best!!! Go BSU! I am also thinking of a day trip to Stanley. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment