So this month has been so busy. I am always busy but this month I just had no downtime at all. And go figure... I'm now sick. The weekend I get to myself this month and I have chest congestion...and whats my plans?? A CONCERT. Effin sick time!
This has been my month....
October 1 I was asked to plan Myh's Birthday Party. It was a blast! We had a bonfire and a light dinner/snacks. She doesn't get to go out a lot. She has a son, but she also has custody of her brothers 4 kids. 2 of whom are handicap. So it was a good, rare night out for us and we had fun.
October 2 Was pool day. Yes..that was the best. I looooooveee water so much. I had a blast. As I always do.
October 3 Was the Miramar Air Show where I was scheduled to volunteer...but chose to chill and enjoy the show. The pilots there are freakin amazing. I love watching them. AMAZING.
October 7 Softball
October 8/9 San Diego Serve-a-thon service projects, which consisted of rebuilding a playground. You already read about that if you follow me. Then wine tasting on Oct 9th with Lex and Jorge as well. Yup, love my SD life. =)
October 10 Charger Raider game....and if you live in SD...you know the world STOPS for that game. Ugh... LOSS! Chargers suck.
October 14 Softball game
October 15 Headed up to LA to volunteer.
October 16 Compton Initiative Service Project. Yes grrl, YARD CLEANUP and painting. Ugh...it was suuuuch a long day. But worth it, I guess.
October 17 Recovery day as I was starting to get sick...and trying to mend some relationships cuz I pissed some people off over the weekend. OOPS.
October 19 Baking day/cleaning day...still trying to mend those relationships. Food always works!
October 20 Volunteer Disaster Response Training
October 21 Softball
Today....sick. at home. Wishing I was feeling better. And game night tonight with friends. JUST DANCE 2 IS THE SHIAT!!! I LOOOOVE IT! buy it! I swear you won't regret it!
October 23 Concert
October 28 Softball
October 29 Knotts Scary Farm
October 30 Karissas Birthday Party
October 31 Night out with Malika for Halloween.
Nov 4 Softball
November 5-7 Boise State Football game weekend
November 8-12 Disneyland with Mitch/Courtney
November 16-19 Work will be a living hell
November 18 Thanksgiving Celebration at work
November 25-28 Thanksgiving weekend (debating Cabo San Lucas....)
Somehow I need to fit in some volunteer work in November too. I hate to waste my life away. I need to do something for someone else. I don't know which projects or where I'll be doing work at...but somehow, I'll figure it out. Thanksgiving time is probably a good time to go to the Shelters or Food Bank. Hmm....
yeah....so life=busy. But I really do love my life. I am very blessed to have what I have, live where I do, have a wonderful man, and have amazing family and friends. I try not to take any of it for granted, but if any of you feel I do...please let me know so I can correct that. I truly try to stay humble and focused on doing good.
1 comment:
Hey, didn't know you had a blog! I am taking your advice and calling mechanics tomorrow! thanks!-- and looks like you need a break!
Post a Comment