Yes... I have booked my trip to New York. I am sooo excited. My next month is going to be sooo sooo busy. I've got 4 workdays this week...as always. I am headed to Idaho this weekend, then my brother is coming here for a week, then a girl from Idaho is coming for a week. It'll be an exciting month. lol.
This past weekend was so busy. Friday was fun. I got up at 7am to cook. I made myself some Chicken Chowder and some Banana Oatmeal cookies. They were both delicious. The purpose was to make Ty lunch and take the guys at the shop some cookies. I ended up not really having time. I got to go to one shop...but not Ty's. They were so happy to see me. I dropped them off some cookies. Took soup to Jon and Duane at work, then headed to see Lex. Leave it to us to try to get everything we can do in San Diego into one nights. We started by going to a childrens play. We saw Cinderella and they did an AWESOME job. Then we headed to the Comedy Store for a show. We laughed our asses off for 2 hours straight. It was awesome. Then we decided to go see if we could find men. Someone hit on me before I even got in the door. Lex was mad at me asking how the hell I do it. I don't know... but I never seem to have problems getting men. The dude messaged me yesterday, but I never responded. I have honestly NEVER called a guy or saw a guy again that I have met at a bar or club. I don't find that the necessary grounds for a relationship. I'm weird like that. I like to go flirt, dance, and conversate...but when it comes time to go home...I'm done with you. So we ended up going to like 3 different places to dance and then got some guys to take us back to Lex's. Wait...but the last place we went was FILLED with hot men. We were each talking to a random dude, then there was two guys that came together that we were talking to...then there was four guys who were buying us drinks. We ended up ditching everyone for the four guys..and they were cool. I was talking to a married guy. He was safe and he was cool to talk to. They took us back to Lex's and I am sure they wanted to hang out...but yeah, we crashed. Ha...we suck. The next morning we went to breakfast and although we were doing the walk of shame breakfast, we laughed at every person who came into this mexican restaurant. The waitress actually loved us. We are hilarious. I got home 30 minutes before I was supposed to be ready for a birthday party. I got home and literally thought about taking a 30 minute nap instead of showering...but I couldn't do it. So I showered and headed down to the border for a 3 yr olds birthday party. My favorite 3 year old... by the way. haha. I got there and started jumping in the big blow up jumper thing and yeah...30 minutes of those kids all over and I was done. Nah...it was fun tho. I had a blast. Reminds me why I don't have kids tho. I got home at 11.30pm last night and crashed hard. When my alarm went off for the Charger game tailgating, I wanted to cry. But I'm a trooper so I got up and showered and went and got ready. I had an awesome day. I got to see TyWeezy, Di, and Lex. Then I cleaned a lot tonight. I got the patio and kitchen cleaned and I went through this box of stuff I have had since I was married. I haven't opened it in 6 years since my divorce. I finally did today and threw away about 90% of it. Go figure... I don't want pictures of Seth and I all over. I could be happy not seeing them at all. It was weird looking through them cuz I just don't have feelings left for him. I actually found the letter from the Sheriff about the domestic violence complaint I had to make to get him to leave me alone and stop threatening me when we were splitting. The Sheriff took it more seriously than me and all but begged me to press charges. I wasn't scared as much as annoyed and just wanted to be left alone. It was either that or I am pretty sure all 6 of my brothers were gonna show up in San Diego to beat the living shit out of him. They offered several times and if they only knew the half of it... I know they would have. If they had read that police report or listened to his voicemails on that file...they'd have been here in a second! Oh my...brought back some BAD memories. It was probably good that I went back through that stuff. We were beginning this friendship again but he is sooo freakin jealous...and I can't deal with that. ESPECIALLY when we aren't married or even in that kind of situation anymore. William has made me see so much that was wrong in my marriage. I am so thankful I have been awakened to love...and respect...and happiness...and honesty...and integrity. Love that man and loved his message for me tonight. =) Great way to end the weekend...with love from my man. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment