Thursday, October 14, 2010

Note to self:

Try not to say you "like living the single life in San Diego" when you are on the phone with your BOYFRIEND.

Yeah...that was a rather tough one to explain to William.

BUT in my defense... I hang out with a gay man who I call my gay boyfriend. We do everything together. So every other man thinks I have a boyfriend anyways. And I don't get any bootay unless William is here. So yeah..it is a mostly single life. AND the only thing I really meant by "a single life" was that I don't have to answer to anyone. I do what I want, when I want, with what I want. And I really like to be able to do that. I don't have to check in or check out or be texting or calling or getting those texts or calls to see where I am and why.

Its not like I date. I don't have a man to take me to dinner or love on me either. I'm not hanging on men or anything. I just flirt to get attention most of the time...but thats the most harm that comes from "living single in San Diego" because I truly do love William with everything I have.

Damn it! I'm bad at relationships!!!!! Good thing William is mature enough to understand. I love him. I can't say that enough...

No comments: